Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm about to Blow...


I have a bone to pick with Ke$ha right now.  Last night during her concert, she didn't perform "Blow."  I know, I'm just as pissed as you guys are.  I didn't get to chant: "Go insane, go insane Throw some glitter, make it rain on 'em Let me see them hands Let me, let me see them hands."  

However, I had fun anyways.  The goal was to get "white girl wasted" and that already happened during the pre-game.  I didn't drink any Jack though.  I kind of just kept it classy with vodka redbulls.  I had to keep the night going after Ke$ha since we all knew staying for Pitbull was not really going to be an option. 

The night started innocently enough.  I left work a little early so I can have appetizers ready for the guest.  One by one they started coming and next thing you know it was a Ke$ha party.  Thank god I live like walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, otherwise, I'm not sure we would have really made it.  

On our way out, we ran into some Dinosaurs.  Yeah, we're kind of pissed she didn't do that one either...


The night continued with a Silverlake appearance.  WeHo is usually our scene, but I guess it was a special occasion.  We figured since we were already at a Ke$ha concert, we already smelled and looked like dirty ironic hipsters.  MJ's and Akbar was how the night ended.

Let's just put it this way...getting to work today was a struggle.  I woke up looking and smelling like I crawled out of a dumpster and had that stench of shame and regret as well as one night stand hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment